Looking for a book, DVD, CD, or other item? Search our catalog!

Monday, March 03, 2008

He's Not Even 50!


Have you heard the news? Prince is going in for hip replacement surgery! That's what happens when you dance in platform shoes!

I know someone who recently (November) went through the surgery and was back on his feet in no time, so I can reassure Prince if he has any doubts. Not that Prince would ever ask me! But, if he did, I could offer these titles for him to look through:

Frantin, Jennifer. Your Guide to Total Hip Replacements: Before, During, and After Surgery. [617.581 FRA]

Grelsemer, Ronald P. What Your Doctor May Not Tell You about Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery: Everything You Need to Know to Make the Right Decisions. [617.581 GRE]

Of course I have "Let's Go Crazy" running through my head. And, I'm sorry to say that we don't have Purple Rain in our collection, but we do have Prince's 2007 release, Planet Earth [CD ROCK PRI].

No comments:

Post a Comment