Looking for a book, DVD, CD, or other item? Search our catalog!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Relax...

Last week on NPR's All Things Considered, I heard a story about a program in Cambridge, MA that has put directions for yoga poses onto parking tickets in order to get parking violators to relax, or, at the very least, not to get so pent up over receiving a ticket. I was curious, so I looked for a picture of the parking ticket and found one here.

I suppose if I received one of the yoga tickets, it would make me laugh, and laughing is a guaranteed relaxer!

We have scads of material on yoga and relaxation, here are a few titles:

Evans, Mark. Instant Stretches for Stress Relief: Instant Energy and Relaxation with Easy-to-Follow Yoga Stretching Techniques. [613.7 EVA]

Folan, Lilia. The Inner Smile. [AB/CD 613.7 FOL]

Lasater, Judith. Relax and Renew: Restful Yoga for Stressful Times. [613.7 LAS]

Yoga. [DVD 613.7046 YOG]

No comments:

Post a Comment