Looking for a book, DVD, CD, or other item? Search our catalog!

Monday, November 07, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was the 5th year anniversary of Kurious Kitty's Kurio Kabinet! (That makes today's the one thousand, two hundred fifty-sixth post!)

Well, let's party! Hmmm...that means party planning books. We've got 'em in the 793.2 section. Lots!

Now what kind of party should we have? I know! A storybook party! Where's that copy of Storybook Parties: 45 Parties Based on Children's Favorite Stories by Penny Warner [793.21 WAR]? I'm thinking Pippi Longstocking [J LIN]--with everyone in wild-woman braids!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's quite a milestone.

    I imagine we'll have lots of sweets at a Pippi party, too. And make a big mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, there will be dark chocolate, and grilled hot dogs. I haven't had a hot dog in a long, long, time. I'm craving one with a natural casing, cooked well, so that when I bite into it, it goes snap!) Not on anyone's list of healthful party choices, but, hey, it's MY party!

    ReplyDelete