Looking for a book, DVD, CD, or other item? Search our catalog!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tutu Funny

Sometimes, circumstances beyond my control force me to post some not so elegant or tasteful things. The circumstances: yesterday I spent too much time trying to figure out why my incoming email got all messed up (messed up is not my first choice of words) and the document I tried to save wouldn't be saved despite the numerous times I tried, so, being left with little time to put together a post, I picked The Tutu Project to share. Here's a sample photo from the site:



Please visit the site to find out why this man is in a pink tutu. And, of course, we have books here at the library about pink tutus--more than one in fact--and if you're willing to read about tutus in other colors, we've got plenty of books!

Bramsen, Kirsten. The Yellow Tutu. [JP BRA]

Brownrigg, Sheri. All Tutus Should Be Pink. [E BRO] And the sequel, Best Friends Where Pink Tutus.

John & Wendy. Periwinkle Smith and the Twirly, Whirly Tutu. [JP JOH]

Lewison, Wendy Cheyette. I Wear My Tutu Everywhere! [JP LEW]

Singer, Marilyn. Tallulah's Tutu. [JP SIN]

No comments:

Post a Comment