Looking for a book, DVD, CD, or other item? Search our catalog!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Knitting Things With Faces

I don't know how to knit, and I know I'll never learn, however, that doesn't stop me from admiring knitted items, especially ones with faces that tickle my fancy.

Here is one such item:

Courtesy TeaCosyFolk.

Pinterest is full of ideas for knitting things with faces. Here's a favorite board called "Creatures."


If you are one of the fortunate ones who can knit AND follow knitting directions, look for one of these titles:

Anderson, Susan B. Topsy-Turvy Inside-Out Knit Toys. [746.432 AND]

Long, Laura. Knitted Toy Tales: Irresistible Characters For All Ages. [746.432 LON]

Meldrum, Carol. 30 Min-Knits: What Can You Knit in Half an Hour or Less? [746.432 MEL]

No comments:

Post a Comment