Looking for a book, DVD, CD, or other item? Search our catalog!

Monday, October 05, 2015

Today Is World Teacher Day!

World Teacher Day
Infographic courtesy Grammerly.

We're celebrating teachers today. Our future lies in their hands. It's an awesome responsibility!

Let's look at a few fictional teachers found in our children's and teen's collections;

Brown, Peter. My Teacher Is a Monster! (No, I Am Not). [JP BRO]

Coville, Bruce. My Teacher Fried My Brains. [J COV]

Houston, Gloria. My Great-Aunt Arizona. [JP HOU]

Jones, Patrick. Bridge. [YA JON]

Marzollo, Jean. Shanna's Teacher Show. [JP MAR]

Montgomery, L. M. Anne of Avonlea. [J AB/CD MON, also ebook]

Peck, Richard. The Teacher's Funeral: A Comedy in Three Parts. [YA PEC]

Polacco, Patricia. The Junkyard Wonders. [JP POL]

Pulver, Robin. Mrs. Toggle's Beautiful Blue Shoe. [JP PUL]

Winters, Ben H. The Secret Life of Ms. Finkleman. [J WIN]

No comments:

Post a Comment