Looking for a book, DVD, CD, or other item? Search our catalog!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cat Art

I have never been to Los Angeles, but I now have a reason to travel there--Cat Art Show LA! This is the second LA Cat Art Show, the first was back in 2014. The 2016 edition, which opened last Friday, "will once again focus on the cat--our domesticated companion and internet meme--as muse."

The artwork exhibited is for sale with a portion of the proceeds going to Kitten Rescue, so if any of the art interests you, you're able to purchase it.

As a cat person, I would love to see the show, but other than the cat art, I have no burning desire to travel to Los Angeles. I work in a library, so a quick walk to the children's room will provide me with all the cat art I need! These books have some great cat illustrations:

1 comment: