Looking for a book, DVD, CD, or other item? Search our catalog!

Monday, November 07, 2016

It's Kurious Kitty's Tenth Birthday!

Yesterday marked the 10th anniversary of the Kurious Kitty's Kurio Kabinet post! In the ten years I've been blogging, I've written 2,522 posts--that's Monday through Friday with nary a break! It's been fun, and sometimes a bit challenging to come up with topics to post about. I hope my readers have found something of interest and have visited the Library to borrow the items we have that relate to the topic being covered.

For today, I'm going to keep it short and share a little video that can be said to be "literature-based." It's from my old favorite, Bugs Bunny, and was inspired by the books of C. S. Forester about a Napoleonic Wars era officer of the Royal Navy, Horatio Hornblower. We have at least nine of the books in the series, including the first one, Beat to Quarters [F FOR].



Don't forget that tomorrow is election day! (As if you could forget!) Do your civic duty and VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment